Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My sister

My sister is probably the one person I look up to the most. She has been through so much and has always kept her head up no matter the circumstances. We used to fight like cats and dogs when we were younger but as we both got mature we became best friends. I love to have that one person to talk to, yell at, cry to, or even argue with and know that no matter what happens she will always be there standing behind me. She pushes me so hard to do well in school and succeed at everything I do. I couldn't imagine not having her in my life or having anyone else in her place. She is the best big sister a girl could ask for and I'm not just saying that. If I have a moment and want to just complain I know who to call and she will just sit there and listen about my awful day and then say something that just completely turns it around. We have always been close but she just recently moved back in and looking back I don't know how we didn't live together. I would do anything for her and I know she would do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment