Monday, September 10, 2012

One thing I am really good at.

I am really good with children of all ages. Some of my family calls me the "baby whisperer" because normally even if the baby doesn't know me I can calm them down and keep them calm. I have been already kids all of my life from just kids in my family or family friends. Many little girls love babies but me especially, I started out helping with children's church on Sunday's when I was in about 7th grade which were kids from about age 3 - to about 5th grade. I used to always like being in charge at a young age so this began to show me that I wasn't being told what to do I was showing them how to do new things and what to do. I now babysit all the time but I watch kids for two different families and my sister. One of the families I babysit for is one of my old teachers who has a 4 year old little girl and a 1 year old little boy. The other family I babysit for is my dentist and his wife who have three children, two little girls who are 3 and 4 years old. They also have a little boy who is 1, so as you can tell I can handle kids pretty well just have to know how to manage your time. That is why I would have to say that one thing that I am really good at is watching children.

No comments:

Post a Comment