Thursday, September 6, 2012

If you were the boss of my high school

I had always thought of things I could change in my high school or that I would have done differently. If I had been in charge I think I would have tried to listen to the students more because they are the ones that have to learn and I feel like their opinions matter just as much as the staffs. It would also help the teachers know how the kids learn and how they learn. I know some students may take it out of proportion and try to get things that are just irrelevant , but many students have ideas to help the school out in many different ways. I would also have tried to get more food served to the high school students because they are growing kids and they are getting fed the same amount as the kindergartner's. I would have better organized the school and make sure all the staff were on the same page at all times. No wonder kids were getting into so much trouble they didn't know what was allowed in what part of the school because certain teachers would allow one thing and others would do the complete opposite. My students would be allowed to have their cell phones while changing classes, during break, or at lunch. I understand that they are a way of life now, it's not fair that the teachers can have theirs all day and some use them even during class and students aren't even allowed to bring them on campus. These are just a few of the examples of how I think the school could have been changed for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment