Thursday, September 6, 2012

cell phones

People have many different opinions about whether cell phones are  good things or bad things, as it becomes more and more popular to the younger generations. I have mixed emotions about them because I think there are good and bad qualities in having one. Older generations think that they are such awful things to have because some people overuse them. It is not only the kids faults because it is normally started by the parents that give it to them or let them use theirs at a young age. I see children at the age of 6 and 7 that have their own cell phones, please tell me who they need to call or when they would not have an adult with them. They are supposed to be a way to communicate with others at a time of need or just when you need to catch up, but there is a time and place for everything. People have began using them all the time and not knowing what to do when they don't have them right by their side. It is very rude and inconsiderate to talk on the phone or text while you are having a conversation or even ordering food at a drive-thru. I am not going to lie I have my cell phone a lot, but I also know the appropriate times to use it. I think if people knew the right times to use them they wouldn't be as much of a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment