Monday, September 10, 2012

Hardest class this semester.

My hardest class that I am currently enrolled in would be Introduction to Psychology. Everyone has always told me that this is their favorite course and that they would love to be able to take more to learn about Psychology. However, I am not doing so well because my teachers test are so hard. They are more out of the book than the notes and the book is almost impossible to read without falling asleep. I have studied for both of my test and done terrible on both of them so I am trying new techniques to maybe better help my grades. I have never really had to teach myself because I was used to teachers basically telling exactly what the test was going to be like and would go straight from what they had taught you in class. I am working as hard as I can to make my grade better so I don't have to drop the class and have to retake it later on. I have always had good grades throughout my school career and I am determined to beat this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment