Monday, September 10, 2012

If I had a Superpower ? (thinking)

If I could have a superpower I think I would want to have the ability to see what other people were thinking because sometimes I don't understand the thought process people use to make decisions. One thing I would love to see is what people think when they are getting dressed some people just seem to have no respect for themselves or others. I don't know if they have their own special mirror that make things look more appealing but whatever it is I think it would be interesting to see. Another thing I would love to see is how guys think. Just some of the things guys do makes no sense to me but apparently they think it does or they wouldn't have handled their problem that way. I would love to see if they have as much feelings as we do they just don't express them because they are scared to be judged or that they maybe looked at differently. I am sure there would be down sides to seeing what people think because they probably are not all good things but at least you would always know the truth instead of lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment