Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The time I hide from someone

Sometimes when friends would invite me to come stay the night and I really did not want to I would find different excuses not to go. One excuse I would use was that my mom wouldn't let me, she would always go along with it if my friends ever asked or said anything to her about it. I would tell them I was in trouble or had to do something to help her out around the house. Other times I would tell them that I didn't feel good and felt like staying in my bed but they were more than welcome to come to my house. Many times I would tell them I had to babysit my niece, who lives with me, and she was asleep so I wasn't going to wake her up and get her out because then she would be cranky. I can normally always find an excuse not to do something without hurting the persons feelings that is asking. If it is a close friend or someone like that I would just tell them truth because I know they would understand. I usually only use this technique of getting out of things when it is someone I am not sure how they will react or I don't want to listen to them complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment