Monday, September 10, 2012

My parents

My parents are the best parents I could possibly ask for.  My parents have been married for 25 years and of course they have had their ups and downs ,but then again who doesn't. They have always given me and my sister everything they possibly could even if it meant they went without. I don't know how I would have turned out without either of them, because they both have such a huge impact on my life.  My parents raised me so that I appreciate the small things in life and am thankful for what others do for me no matter the value. They have also taught me my manners and how to handle problems in life. Although, me and my parents have our differences I know they always support me one hundred percent no matter the circumstances. They are someone that I can go to with any problem and I know they are willing to help me as much as they possibly can or they will just sit there and listen without judgement. We have our line of parenthood and friends and we never cross over it. I am just glad to have parents that I can be open with and not lie to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment