Monday, September 10, 2012

Favorite Season

My favorite season would probably be summer. It may get really hot here in Alabama but there are many different things to do to entertain you and cool you off. The main reason I like summer so much is because when you are in high school you get to have a two month break and you get to spend a lot of time with you friends. During the summer I always hung out with friends, slept late, went swimming at the pool or the lake,had cookouts, and went on vacations. Me and my girlfriends would have slumber parties and sleep late the next day since we could be as lazy as we wanted to be. Many of my friends had pools so we would go over to there house to layout and swim. I live close to the lake so me and my friends would always go out and go inter-tubing, skiing, knee boarding, and wake boarding. Sometimes we would just go out for a joy ride and the girls would lay out and get their tans while the guys drove the boat and just were along for the ride. When we wanted a break from the lake we would normally go back and throw some stuff on the grill since the sun made us all so hungry. Most families go on different vacations, some go to see family that they don't get to see often or just go out of town to get away and relax with friends. Many people normally go to the beach since it was hot and you could swim and hang out on the beach all day. Those are just a few reasons why summer is my favorite season.

No comments:

Post a Comment