Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Things that annoy me

1. People that drive slow in the fast lane
2.  People that drag their feet
3.  People that smack or chew with their mouth open
4.  Restaurants that charge extra for substitutes
5. People that interrupt a conversation
6. Children who are disrespectful or don't have manners
7. Adults that show no respect to kids/teens but expect to receive it
8. When people say they are going to do one thing and then don't or do the complete opposite (people that lie)
9.  People who cheat in relationships
10. laying in bed about to go to sleep and remember you have to get up and do something


Out of the many thing that annoy me I would have to say one thing that bothers me the most is when people cheat. Most of the time you are with them because they make you happy not just to be with them, if there is a point when they aren't making you happy then you should just end it right then and there. Many people use the excuse I was drunk, which from my point of view their is no excuse for it, but when people use that excuse it is bull. When you are drinking you know exactly what you are doing and you know what situation you are putting yourself into, you may not care, but you still understand what is going on. I just think it is disrespectful and insulting to the person you are cheating on. You should care about them enough or have enough decency to let them know how you are felling and if you don't you probably should have never been with them in the first place. I have a lot of pet peeves but cheating is just a big one that really bothers me no matter the person that it is happening to .

No comments:

Post a Comment