Monday, September 10, 2012

Volunteering

If I had to choose somewhere to volunteer at I would choose the Adulluam House which is a home that takes in children of all ages whose mothers are incarcerated and have no other legal guardian. I have personally volunteered at there before. I have so much respect for the owners and people that help run it so smoothly. Some of the children are up for adoption and the workers or owners adopt them if it is possible so they will have a home and their own family. Everyone involved with the Adulluam House is like one huge family who helps one another in any way they can. Many people judge these kids because they are apart of the Adulluam House family but I think it should be the complete opposite way. They have their own school they have opened and their own church that all of the children attend on the regular. I hope to one day donate money to them monthly and make it possible for them to keep doing such an amazing job with helping so many innocent children/

No comments:

Post a Comment