Thursday, August 30, 2012

Weather

 I absolutely love when it snows because it does not happen that frequently down here. Me and my friends would all try to get together and build a snow man or anything we possibly could think of to make. One time we made sponge bob and found some mud, from the melting snow, and made that his pants. We would also go up to the hunting land and have huge snowball fight or hook up random things to the back of the four wheeler and drag people across the snow, kinda like a sled. We always tried to make the best of it no matter how much it snowed or how long it was going to stay. None of us actually have clothes for the snow , so we would just bundle up and when we went in for a break or to warm up we would take off the clothes that had gotten wet and throw them in the dryer.  Know don't get me wrong I love the South but I guess I love the snow so much because it is something that I don't get to enjoy that often.

No comments:

Post a Comment