Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Previous English Classes

In my last English class my senior year of high school was more interesting than most. The teacher I had was getting ready to retire but she said that she loved our class so much that she wanted to stay. At the beginning of the year she was all about work and making us do papers and such, she never explained to us how to do it just figured we already knew and if we asked questions she just talked in circles and confused us more than before. She graded harder than some of the teachers at Faulkner, if one or two things were out of place be ready to make a 60 or lower, I know this because some of my friends were taking dual enrollment there. Needless to say we all had low grades in her honors class which is not normal. She then began to just make us take vocabulary test and turn in note cards, those ended up being about our only grades. We watched movies most of the time and did pretty much whatever we wanted, which I liked but then again didn't because I knew it wasn't getting me ready for what this class requires from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment