Monday, August 20, 2012

Letter to a teacher.


Dear Mrs.Salter,
I was in your class when you taught History when I was in the seventh grade about five years ago. You always picked on me because I asked so many different questions to make sure i understood what we were discussing. I always resented you for that. I look back on it now and it made me where I never wanted to speak up in other classes because I didn't want to look dumb, when that's the point of school to ask questions and learn.  However, I think it affected my grades negatively rather then positively before I actually got over the fear of being embarrassed I began to see that asking questions benefited me and didn't make me look dumb just interested. I hope this information helps you with the way you approach things after hearing the way it affected me.
Thanks,
Emily Perkins

No comments:

Post a Comment