Thursday, August 16, 2012

What do you want to be when you grow up.?

When I was younger I always said that I wanted to be a lawyer because I would always argue my point, even if I knew I was wrong. My parents would always tell me "I would argue with a brick wall no matter the circumstances", which always got me in a lot of trouble. Though as I have gotten older I have changed my interest and really  have no idea of what exactly I want to be when I grow up. I am trying to explore new things and look into majors so  I can figure out what I want to do. I am leaning more towards somewhere in business management because I am very organized and take control of things to make sure they get done in a timely manner. I love working with people and helping figure things out when there is a problem.

1 comment:

  1. Business sounds like a good fit. Teaching sounds like a good fit, too.

    ReplyDelete