Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thankful?

Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful for everything you are blessed with in life. I am thankful for my freedom that our ancestors fought so hard for, without them we wouldn't be where we are today. My education is something else I am truly thankful for because in so many countries as a women you are not entitled to an education and here in America we all get the chance of having an education. Not only do I have a high school education I am continuing my education onto the college level in hopes of making it possible to get a career that I will have to one day support me and my family. I am also very thankful for my relationship with God and the opportunity I have to choose my own religion without having to hid it or being afraid of what will happen to me if it is discovered. My parents are another thing I am very thankful for, they always support me and encourage me in everything I do. They always put me first and try to make sure I have everything I need and even desire. They have raised me to be a successful, independent young woman and I wouldn't trade them if I had the chance. My sister and my niece are my whole world and I wouldn't know how to function without them. Needless to say I am very thankful for my family and friends. I have many other things I am thankful for these are just a few of the important things to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment