Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sisters.

Initiation into the Theta Beta Chapter of Alpha Gamma Delta has been something that I have been looking forward to since getting my bid from them at recruitment weekend. It is a very important and sacred thing to members of Alpha Gamma Delta. This is the time where you get to become an official member of the chapter. Growing up I never really saw myself as the sorority girl, but it was only because of all of the stereo types.Since going through recruitment and meeting all the amazing girls of my chapter, I honestly cannot imagine myself with any other group of girls. I am so blessed to be part of such an amazing organization with such high standards. There are no other girls that I would rather call my sisters than those of the Theta Beta Chapter of Alpha Gamma Delta at Auburn University Montgomery.We all get along and help each other with everything. We have study groups for those within the dame major. If you ever need help with anything all you have to do is pick up the phone. That is what sisterhood is all about; being there for those you love when they need you. These girls are going to be the ones who are at my graduation cheering me on, standing at the alter when I marry the love of my life, and the ones at the hospital when I have my children. These girls are my family and I will cherish them for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment