Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Aunt.

I have a five aunts between both sides of my family but the one that I am closest to is my mom's oldest sister. She lives about 5 minutes down the road and has for as long as I have been alive. Our families are very close because of the short distance and she has two girls around the same age as me and my sister. My Aunt Patti is a very strong women who started a business with her husband that is now very successful. She and her husband have worked very hard for everything that their family has been blessed with. They always donates to many different charities and always helps people in any way that she possibly can. I look up to them both because they always support me no matter the circumstances and love to watch me succeed in life in hopes I will go far. All of my family supports me but there are someone I am very glad to have apart of my life and wouldn't want to have it any other way. I know I could call them both no matter the time or problem and they would be there no questions asked. My family is very blessed to have someone like them both in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment