Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A New Beginning

Coming to the end of my senior year I began to get nervous knowing where I wanted to go but not knowing how it would turn out. Starting college is a huge step in life that some people aren't privileged enough to get to attend. The first day of college I pulled up in the parking lot of the gymnasium and began crying. I called my mom telling her i didn't want to grow up and I was really scared. The big campus and all these older people made me feel very intimidated, to the point where i just held my head down and walked around trying to find all these classes. A couple weeks into school I started a new job at which I love but it was a lot for a new freshmen in college. Looking at college at first was a very scary thing but if you really think about it, it is just like the schools you have been attending your whole just bigger and harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment