Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Fears With Test Taking

I am a terrible test taker , because i have really bad test anxiety. So my experience with taking the ACT was awful. I am the kind of person who will stay up for hours on end to study for a test that most people would consider easy. Taking a test just is not something I have ever been able to do well. The morning I went to take my ACT i got really sick, because my nerves were all wound up. Needless to say I did not do so well. It really brought me down because I do not think that I have ever studied that hard for a test in my life. Most scholarships for incoming freshmen are based off your ACT scores which meant I was not going to be getting many scholarships. I graduated ranked 13th in my class with a 3.6 GPA and only a 20 ACT score. My fear of timed test taking really took a toll on me when I realized there wasn't much for me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment