Thursday, November 1, 2012

College vs Highschool

The big question for many new comers into College is do you like College or High School better? At first I think my answer would have been High School just because coming from a small town and an even smaller high school it was all very scary and overwhelming. I am one that loves new challenges in life but during my first couple of weeks I wasn't to sure if this was the right thing for me to be doing. The further we get into my first semester here at AUM I have grown to love it. Yes, it may not be as easy and everything may not be handed to you on a platter but it has just became an everyday routine. In college there aren't many rules and you get treated like an adult instead of you are in a prison and in lock down. I have started to get more involved in activities here on campus and intend to stay here throughout the rest of my college career, in hopes of graduating and receiving a degree from Auburn University of Montgomery.

No comments:

Post a Comment