Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Difficult Decision.

Throughout life people have many different decision that could be life changing. Some of the decisions could be easier to make then others. While just graduating high school I would have to say one of the hardest decisions of my life so far would have to be where I would start the next chapter in my life, college. When choosing a college I had to think about finances and where I thought I would succeed the most in life. Many students want to move off to big college towns where partying is always happening no matter the time or day. I on the other hand would much rather put my studies first and partying/going out can come later on my priority list. The reason I chose AUM to be the college I would attend is for many different reasons. One reason was it was smaller school were I would have more help available to me and fewer students in the classrooms. I could also still live at home with my parents would save a lot of money at least for my first few years. I am so glad I made this decision because if not who knows where I would be today.

No comments:

Post a Comment