Wednesday, October 17, 2012

wander the library

While I have been in and out of libraries my whole life I have never been in a College Library. We were told to choose three books that had to do with out discourse communities or with our career choices. The library has 3 different stories that are divided into different sections from letters and numbers. When you search the book it gives you the letter and number needed to find your specific book. I looked them all up and was on my way to find them, I found the different floors very easily but once I got there I think I was just overwhelmed. After I wandered around for a few minutes trying to figure out exactly what I was doing, I found the row that my first book was on and then finally the shelf where my book was placed. After the first book it got easier because I knew what to expect and exactly what I was looking for. I think that this was a good experience that all freshmen should be made to do just so they can actually get some use out of the Library and get the full use out of all their sources!

No comments:

Post a Comment