Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Facebook vs. Twitter

What's the difference, Facebook or Twitter? Ever since I can remember Facebook has been the main social network that I have heard of, but in the last few years facebook has started to get some competition. I have both Facebook and Twitter and they are similar in many ways. They both allow you to keep up with friends that otherwise you may not be able to. Both allow you to read updates or to see pictures that they upload. One of the major differences is Facebook is more compatible with trying to old friends that maybe you haven't talked to in years or trying to meet new people. While Twitter is more for who you are currently close with or have some kind of recent connection. Facebook is aimed towards all ages while Twitter is more for the younger generations. Any social network could make or break someone all up to what information they put on there, many jobs are using this as another way of checking to see whether they want someone apart of their team. I would have to say I like Facebook more just because I can find old friends or distant family and keep up with what is going on in their lives today.

No comments:

Post a Comment