Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Family

My family is one of the most important things that anyone could have. I know when it comes to me and my family we are all very open and honest with one another. I consider a few of my friends that I am very close with family, just because I know that they would be there for me just like a family member would be. I feel like family is a bond that you don't have with just anyone it has to be a special person that cares for you and your interest as much as you do for them. My family is one of the most forgiving, understanding, giving, helpful, supportive families I could ever imagine possible. They have always supported anything and everything that I have been involved in and helped me reach many goals that wouldn't be possible if it weren't for them. Of course my family isn't perfect and we have are fights but at the end of the day I know who I could run to in a heartbeat without a doubt and know they would be there with arms wide open. Just remember family is blood and that something you don't have with many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment