Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Teacher who inspired me the most


Teachers, throughout my entire school career for the most part have influenced me a great deal. I would have to say the teacher that most inspired me goes by the name Cheryl Hand, known as Mrs.Hand to students. She was my eleventh grade math teacher who taught me pre-algebra with trig. She always broke things down and tried to make sure we understood everything that we needed to get the material. She always went beyond what was just minimally required to make sure we would excel in everything we did. Her teaching techniques were probably some of the best I have seen. Just from her understanding, to her helpfulness, all the way to just truly caring, about her students to make sure their life was as successful as she could help it become. If I wanted to thank one of my teachers the most it would be her. She was always there to help her students in every way possible. I would have to say she truly loves her job and touches young people daily through her ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment