Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My sister (revised)

My sister would also be someone I would call my hero, she would never believe you if you told her I said this.I look up to my sister for many different reasons that I could never tell you them all. She has always done her very best and made sure to put her family first. She has been through many different unique obstacles at a very young ago and has kept her head high the whole time no matter the circumstances. When we were younger we would fight like cats and dogs because we just didn't understand what the other one was going through with our four year age difference. The older we get and the more mature we get we are becoming like best friends. She is one person that I can talk to, yell at, cry to, or even argue with and no matter what happens she will always be supporting me. She has always pushed me to strive for my very best in every aspect of life. Hillary is the absolute best big sister anyone could ask for and I am not just saying that, I truly cherish every moment we have together even though I may not fully show it. I call her on my best days to share with her my accomplishments or on my worst days just to talk to her to get it all out. I honestly can call her my sister, best friend, and hero. I could not imagine not having her in my life to help guide me in my future endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment