Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Parental Guidance

I think many kids these days are raised thinking people owe them something when in all reality we owe the world something. I have seen many different way children are raised and I would have to say the ones that have to work for what they have and are not babied their whole life's make it a whole lot further then the ones whose parents held their hands the whole time. Growing up my parents only took me out of a church service once and a restaurant once because after that they did not have to I knew what to expect if I were to act that way again. Many parents that I have seen the older I get bribe their kids or just threaten them, never actually follow through with the actions told. Now don't get me wrong my parents spoiled me and gave me as much as they possibly could but I appreciate every little thing that they have sacrificed themselves to give me something I wanted or needed instead. I make mistakes and am not perfect but I know that I have good morals and have been raised a way I hope to one day be able to raise my kids to live like.

No comments:

Post a Comment