Thursday, October 18, 2012

Closest friend

I have many close friends but I would definitely have to say my closest friend would have to be Caroline Currey. We met when she came to my school in fifth grade but weren't really that close because we didn't have many classes together. When we were in sixth grade I was dating this guy and he broke up with me for her, which most girls would hate each other but we became the best of friends. We look back on it now and laugh because thank goodness for this guy or we probably not be where we are today. We have been through so much together and consider each others family our family. Her dad had a major heart attack at the end of our seventh grade school year. We were both young and knew what was going on but did not entirely understand the seriousness of the situation. Her and her younger brother stayed with us for a couple of days. Her father pulled through and is in great health now. I honestly consider her family as a part of mine and would do anything for any of them without even thinking twice.  Those are just a few things that has brought us closer and why I consider her my closest friend

No comments:

Post a Comment