Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A dream or Goal

I have many different goals but one that I hope to fulfill very easily to accomplish graduation college within four years and after that being able to find a job in my career field. No one in my immediate family has graduated from college and I would love to be able to say that I am the first. My dad never even began college, after he got his high school diploma he started his career in the real world. While my mom on the other hand, went to college for one year but had to stop due to cost and different reasons. I do have one older sister whose in now enrolled at Troy University in Montgomery but she has had to put her schooling on hold because she had a precious daughter a lot sooner then expected. I just want to make my family proud because they have always stood behind me one hundred percent since day one no matter the circumstances. So I would have to say that is one thing that is very important for me to accomplish within a timely manner!

No comments:

Post a Comment