Tuesday, December 4, 2012

This Class?

What have I learned this semester? Coming into college I didn't have the foundation I needed to begin my English class. I had never written any kinds of the papers required, so I had to start from clean slate.  This class has taught me you write a lot more then you think because it is in everyday life. On Facebook, twitter, text messages, and even emails you write something it maybe personal or not grammatically correct but it is still a type of writing. Ms.Simms has taught me that asking questions isn't a bad thing but that it shows you are trying to understand the material to better your education. With these papers that we wrote I had less mistakes then I had thought because having no prior knowledge I was not confident. This class has shown me that I can write paper and with a little help I am pretty good at it. I am so glad to have had this class as one my of first semester in college to make me grow and become aware of what I can do !

No comments:

Post a Comment