Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Procrastination

Procrastinating is something every person does some more than others but the older I get the more I seem to see of it. All throughout school I have made good grades and never really had to try, so when I go to college it began to kick my butt. At the beginning of the school year I was always on top of things to make sure I wasn't in a panic to get things done.  I see myself beginning to procrastinate more and more as the weeks go on. The bad thing about procrastinating is it normally shows in your grades and your appearance. The reason I say your appearance is because when you stay up all night long trying to finish something that is due the next day or cram for a test you are just worn out. The thing about cramming before test is that you don't retain as much information because studies show that if you study for 30 minutes each night you will learn more then if you crammed for hours at a time. Procrastination is just a way of life but I have began learning my lesson and am going to try to do better the rest of my time in college and throughout my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment