Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Introduction Psychology

Coming into college everyone told me how much they loved psychology and how easy it was. I began taking it and thought it was one of the most boring classes I have ever taken. In the first couple of weeks I made bad grades and begin to panic. I went and met with my professor and it began to make the class run smoother with some of the study ideas he shared with me. The on thing that is dumb with this whole class is the fact that to get the credits you have to do the PREP requirement and also complete the departmental final. The PREP requirement consist of either summarizing two articles into a 500 word essay or participating in two psychology experiments. This semester every student in intro to psychology had to write the two papers since they didn't offer any experiments. Some of the teachers told their students they didn't have to do the papers until the day before they were due, because they didn't know it was imperative to get the credits for the class. Now at the end of the class I have became me interested and it has been showing in much grade improvement in everything we do. This class may not be easy but it is interesting you just have to work for a grade, it's not just handed to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment