Monday, December 3, 2012

Diamond Dolls

In high school I was a Diamond Doll and absolutely loved it. It was a way to socialize and get to know everyone. You would always make the players little goody bags and pep them up before each game. I absolutely loved it, so when I found out that AUM had Diamond Dolls I jumped at the opportunity. When I got the email that they had chosen me to be a part of the group I was so excited. It is going to be so exciting to get to be a Diamond Doll again. It really is fun to be a small part of what helps pep the boys up before their games. It is also really fun to get craft when making their goody bags. I have always had a creative streak so when I get the opportunity to get crafty I take it. Not only do we give them goody bags, but we also do things to help raise money for the team and the university such as fund raisers, door prizes, working the concession stand, and raffles. Another good thing about Diamond Dolls is that it is a good way to show your school spirit. You are cheering your school on and supporting the athletics department. You can support just by coming out and watching them play. I am so excited for this season to start because I cannot wait to be part of such an amazing organization with such an amazing group of girls. It is going to be the best season ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment