Monday, December 3, 2012

Black Friday

Black Friday was absolutely crazy this year. I had never stood in a line for four hours before in my life until then. There were people everywhere and they were acting like the world was coming to an end. I could not walk down an isle in Target without almost getting knocked out. On the bright side there were some really great deals. You should always get a paper before going Black Friday shopping so you know where to go and who has the best deals. Every year me and my mom both get our own newspapers and go through them to find out where exactly we want to go. This year we only found a few places that we really were interested in going. I got a lot of great deals and got so much for so little. When I went into Target I remember seeing movies that were four dollars. Last year was even crazier. I went into Wal Mart and there were literally fights breaking out over towels that were one dollar. There were people pushing other people into bins and there were ladies getting into fist fights over toys for their children.  It is so hard for me to see this, because I cannot imagine myself acting like that. I would be so embarrassed. These people act like it is not anything though. I think that is what I really do not understand. It is just crazy to me. Overall though, if you like to shop , Black Friday is a goodtime to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment