Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hunting.

Hunting is a very important aspect of anyone who has been raised in the south especially in the country. People of all ages hunt, including old men all the way down to young girls. I started hunting with my dad when I was about 10 or 11. We would always sit in the same stand because he was not ready for be to sit alone. I shot my first deer when I was 12, it was just a little doe but i was still so proud of it. The more I hunted the more dad trusted me to sit alone and allowed me to begin going to a different stand but still close by. Since then I have killed several deer and continue to hunt whenever it is possible. This current deer season hasn't been the best because of the hot weather which make the deer not move as much.  Hunting is considered a very good way to bond with your parents because it is a hobby that you can not only share but participate together. I have loved every moment of it and can not wait to teach my children how to hunt one day in the far far future !

No comments:

Post a Comment