Monday, December 3, 2012

Finals/ Christmas Break

With this being my first semester of college and it getting so close to finals has made for a very stressful couple of weeks. In all my classes I have had multiple things due and other tests to study for other then the final exams. I am still working, going to school, and babysit for a couple making sure I am prepared is about to wear me out. I have gotten everything done and i think am ahead of schedule but I have never taken college finals so I am pretty intimidated at the idea of them. I have had people tell me different things, some say that they are nothing to really stress over just to look at it as another test, while others are telling me I should be freaking out and studying every moment possible. Out of all the classes I am taking this semester I feel like I am most worried about psychology since there are so many small details. I am ready for the break and ready to start over fresh in the Spring with all new classes and a clean slat. Over the holidays I will get to celebrate Christmas, my birthday, and new years with family and friends! I feel like this is a much needed break from school and other stressful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment